DMLA LLC, Maor, [and each of [its/their] affiliates] (“we,” “us,” “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal data we hold about you. If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our processing of personal data, please see the bottom of this Privacy Notice for information about how to contact us. DMLA LLC is the data controller of the personal data collected, and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
This Privacy Notice explains our practices with respect to personal data we collect and process about you. This includes information we collect through, or in association with, our website with a home page located at maorofficial.com , our apps that we may provide, our products and services that we may offer from time to time via our website and/or related apps, our physical locations, our related social media sites, or otherwise through your interactions with us (the website, apps, products, services, physical locations, and social media pages, collectively, the “Services”).
Please review the following to understand how we process and safeguard personal data about you. By using any of our Services, whether by visiting our website or otherwise, and/or by voluntarily providing personal data to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the practices contained in this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may be revised from time to time, so please ensure that you check this Privacy Notice periodically to remain fully informed.
- Personal Data We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal data”). In addition, we may collect data that is not identifiable to you or otherwise associated with you, such as aggregated data, and is not personal data. To the extent this data is stored or associated with personal data, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, the data is not subject to this notice.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing, predicting, or performing, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, and processing payments.
- Marketing our products and services to you, including sending you messages about the products and services we offer, which may include rewards, events, and special offers for products and services.
- Communicating with you by email, SMS, phone, and other methods of communication, about products, services, order status, and information tailored to your requests or inquiries.
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, or for other purposes, as permitted or required by law.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, us, and other third parties.
We will not use the personal data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice and obtaining your consent.
- How We Obtain Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. When you provide it to us directly whether online, by email, phone, or in-person;
- Automatically or indirectly from you. For example, through logging and analytics tools, cookies, pixel tags, and as a result of your use of and access to the Services, or through your interactions with us on social media websites.
- From our service providers. For example, payment processing services, such as Shopify, and other service providers we engage.
- From our affiliates.
- Legal Bases for Processing
We process personal data for, or based on, one or more of the following legal bases:
- Performance of a Contract. We may process personal data to enter into, or perform under, the agreement between us
- Legitimate Interests. We may process personal data for our legitimate interests, including
- Compliance with Legal Obligations and Protection of Individuals. We may process personal data to comply with the law and our legal obligations, as well as to protect you and other individuals from certain harms.
Who We Share Your Personal Data With
We share personal data with our service providers, as well as with government agencies or regulations when permitted or required to do so by law; in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority; and/or to protect the integrity of the Services or our interests, rights, property, or safety, and/or that of our users and others.
- Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You have certain rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data. You may exercise these rights, to the extent they apply to you, by contacting us at the information provided at the end of this Privacy Notice, or by following instructions provided in this Privacy Notice or in communications sent to you. Your rights vary depending on the laws that apply to you, but may include:
- The right to know whether, and for what purposes, we process your personal data;
- The right to be informed about the personal data we collect and/or process about you;
- [The right to learn the source of personal data about you we process;]
- The right to access, modify, and correct personal data about you (see the “Accessing, Modifying, Rectifying, and Correcting Collected Personal Data” section below for more information)
- The right to know with whom we have shared your personal data with, for what purposes, and what personal data has been shared (including whether personal data was disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes);
- The right to withdraw your consent, where processing of personal data is based on your consent; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the jurisdiction of your habitual residence, place of work, or where an alleged violation of law occurred.
See “Your California Privacy Rights”, “Your Nevada Privacy Rights” [Insert internal hyperlink to that section.], and “Your European Union Privacy Rights” [Insert internal hyperlink to that section.] for more information about certain legal rights.
- Accessing, Modifying, Rectifying, and Correcting Collected Personal Data
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personal data collected from you, and will try to respond promptly to update our records when you tell us the information in our records is not correct. However, we must rely upon you to ensure that the information you provide to us is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and to inform us of any changes. Please review all of your information carefully before submitting it to us, and notify us as soon as possible of any updates or corrections.
Depending on the laws that apply to you, you may obtain from us certain personal data in our records. If you wish to access, review, or make any changes to personal data you have provided to us through the Services, please contact us at the information provided at the end of this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to deny access as permitted or required by applicable law.
- Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once per year per person, must be sent to the email address below, and are free of charge. However, we do not disclose personal data protected under the “Shine the Light” law to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada law permits our users who are Nevada consumers to request that their personal data not be sold (as defined under applicable Nevada law), even if their personal data is not currently being sold. Requests may be sent to email@example.com and are free of charge.
- Your European Union Privacy Rights
In addition to the above-listed rights, European Union privacy law provides individuals with enhanced rights in respect of their personal data. These rights may include, depending on the circumstances surrounding the processing of personal data:
- The right to object to decisions based on profiling or automated decision making that produce legal or similarly significant effects on you;
- The right to request restriction of processing of personal data or object to processing of personal data carried out pursuant to (i) a legitimate interest (including, but not limited to, processing for direct marketing purposes) or (ii) performance of a task in the public interest;
- In certain circumstances, the right to data portability, which means that you can request that we provide certain personal data we hold about you in a machine-readable format; and
- In certain circumstances, the right to erasure and/or the right to be forgotten, which means that you can request deletion or removal of certain personal data we process about you.
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to validate your request. To exercise any of the rights above.
- Your Choices
You have choices about certain information we collect about you, how we communicate with you, and how we process certain personal data. When you are asked to provide information, you may decline to do so; but if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide some of our Services, you may not be able to use those Services. In addition, it is possible to change your browser settings to block the automatic collection of certain information.
- Communications Opt-Out. You may opt out of receiving marketing or other communications from us at any time through a given communications channel by following the opt-out link or other unsubscribe instructions provided in any email message received [or by contacting us as provided at the end of this Privacy Notice]. [If you wish to opt out by sending us an email to the address provided below, please include “Opt-Out” in the email’s subject line and include your name and the email address you used to sign up for communications in the body of the email.]
Note that if you do business with us in the future, you may not, subject to applicable law, opt out of certain automated notifications, such as order or subscription confirmations, based on business transactions (e.g., e-commerce).
- Cookies, Web Tracking, and Advertising. It is possible to change your browser settings to block the automatic collection of certain information. Please note that disabling or removing cookies may prevent the Services, or certain functionality on the Services, from working correctly or at all.
- Protecting Personal Data
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to promote the security of our systems and protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of personal data. You can find more information about how Shopify protects your personal data here. However, no method of safeguarding information is completely secure. While we use measures designed to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective or sufficient. In addition, you should be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure, and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing the Services is or will be secure.
- Retention of Personal Data.
We retain personal data to the extent we deem necessary to carry out the processing activities described above, including but not limited to compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, and to the extent we reasonably deem necessary to protect our and our partners’ rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties.
- Other Important Information About Personal Data and the Services.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. By using the Services, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older, or are 16 years of age or older and have valid parental consent to do so.
- Business Transfer. We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our business, operations or assets to a third party, whether by merger, acquisition or otherwise. Personal data we obtain from or about you via the Services may be disclosed to any potential or actual third-party acquirers and may be among those assets transferred.
- Do Not Track. We use analytics systems and providers that process personal data about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, and these systems and providers may provide some of this information to us. We do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or similar mechanisms. Note, however, that you may find information about how to opt out of Google Analytics, Hotjar online behavioral advertising, and/or block or reject certain tracking technologies in our Cookie Notice.
- International Use. Your personal data will be stored and processed in the United States If you are using the Services from outside the United States, by your use of the Services you acknowledge that we will transfer your data to, and store your personal data in, the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country, and personal data may become accessible as permitted by law in the United States, including to law enforcement and/or national security authorities in the United States. [For transfers of data into and out of the European Economic Area of the General Data Protection Regulation, we use automatic Shopify account connectors.
- Modifications and Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice replaces all previous disclosures we may have provided to you about our information practices with respect to the Services. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, and/or update this Privacy Notice, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon our posting of the revised Privacy Notice. Your continued use of the Services following our posting of any revised Privacy Notice will constitute your acknowledgement of the amended Privacy Notice.
- Applicability of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information from or about you collected by any third-party services, applications, or advertisements associated with, or websites linked from, the Services. The collection or receipt of your information by such third parties is subject to their own privacy policies, statements, and practices, and under no circumstances are we responsible or liable for any third party’s compliance therewith.
- Additional Information and Assistance
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice and/or how we process personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, and you wish to raise a concern regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to do so with our lead supervisory authority or your local supervisory authority.
For more information about how users with disabilities can access this Privacy Notice in an alternative format, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com for help.